The Apple MacBook Air model released 2011 comes with an Intel 1.8 GHz Core i7 processor (I7-2677M). It is equipped with an Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics processor that has 384 MB of system memory. Being the successor of the launch model, some of the major upgrades include swapping the hard drive for solid state storage. This allows the model to become more portable and less fragile. The weight is approximately 2.96 lbs which is lighter than any other device produced by Apple.
- AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n) which allows connection to the best Wi-Fi bands available
- A Bluetooth 4.0 allowing for quick PAN (Personal Area Network) connections and transfers
- Two USB 2.0 ports are supplied for the connection of external keyboards, printers, external hard disks etc.
- One Mini DisplayPort for external display
- Analogue audio out
- No button glass multi-touch trackpad (Inertial)
- FaceTime video camera
- The MacBook Air is equipped with a 32k/32kx2 Level 1 Cache and 4 MB (on chip) Level 2/Level 3 cache. It is also has 4 GB of 1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM on board.
- The MacBook Air comes with a 50-watt-hour lithium polymer battery that can provide up to 7 hours of wireless use.
- This MacBook Air sub-notebook had a 13.3” widescreen TFT LED-backlit active-matrix glossy display and a 1440 x 900 native resolution.
- This MacBook Air comes with MacOS X 10.7 (11A2063) and runs on a 1.8 GHz Intel Core i7 (I7-2677M) processor. It also has an Intel HD Graphics 3000 graphics processor that shares 384 MB of memory with the system.
- Condition: A Stock (Like New)
|Year of Original Release||2011|
|Screen Size||13 in|
|Native Screen Resolution||1440 x 900|
Intel Core i7 (I7-2677M)
|Processor Speed||1.8 GHz|