The MacBook “Core M” 1.1 12-Inch (Early 2015) features a 14-nm 1.1 GHz Intel “Core M” processor (M-5Y31) with two independent processor “cores” on a single chip, a 4 MB level 3 cache, an “integrated” Intel HD Graphics 5300 graphics processor that shares system memory, 8 GB of onboard 1600 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM (that cannot be upgraded), and 256 GB of onboard PCIe-based flash storage (that also cannot be upgraded).
- Intel Core M 1.1 GHz, Mac OX X 10.10 Yosemite, Intel HD Graphic 5300
- Internal Memory: 256GB, 8GB RAM
- 12.0-inch TFT LED-backlit Active-Matrix Retina Display with IPS Technology, 2304 x 1440 pixel resolution (~226ppi pixel density)
- This system also supports “Turbo Boost 2.0” — which “automatically increases the speed of the active cores” to improve performance when needed (up to 2.4 GHz for this model) — and “Hyper Threading” — which allows the system to recognize four total “cores” or “threads” (two real and two virtual).
- Apple reports that this model can provide up to 9 hours of “wireless web” and up to 10 hours of “iTunes movie playback.” The system is bundled with a 29W USB-C power adapter.
- Condition – A Stock (Like New)
|Year of Original Release||2015|
|Screen Size||12 in|
|Native Screen Resolution||2304 x 1440|
Intel Core M (M-5Y31)
|Processor Speed||1.1 GHz|