At Wireless Warehouse, we have been repairing HTC handsets for a long time. Our technicians are highly skilled and have deep knowledge of their craft. They also have the capability to rectify almost all problems related with HTC phones. Once we fix your phone, we like to ensure that it runs like new, and for that reason we use only genuine parts. That is why proudly provide a 90 day warranty on all repairs.
- These are only a few compelling reasons why you should send your HTC handset to us:
- Complete diagnostic check up after we receive the phone from you
- Dedicated engineers who has multiple years of HTC phone repair experience
- Quick service, with most handsets returned to owner within two days
- All repaired handsets carry a 90 day warranty
- Only quality parts are used in repairing the phone
- Repair shops spread throughout Canada
Before you leave your phone with us, do remember to back up all phone data, including contacts, apps and photos. Once you do this, you can restore the data if we are compelled to erase it for purposes of repair.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if the repair stops working?
We’ll gladly offer an exchange if our repair isn’t working, up to 90 days
What if you can't fix my device?
We won’t charge you for the repair, but there may be a small bench fee (for us looking at the device)
What if you don't have a part in-store?
We will get in touch with our OEM suppliers to get the part for you as soon as we can. Orders come in each week, so you won’t wait for long.
When do I pay?
You pay when it’s picked up. For mail-in repairs, you pay after we quote your price.
Will the repair void my carrier warranty?
Yes. If you’re still covered under your carrier’s warranty, our repair would void their warranty.
Will my data remain secure?
Yes. We may ask for a passcode on the device so we can test things but we guarantee the safety of your data.