At Wireless Warehouse, we are always there when your BlackBerry becomes erratic in its workings or stops working altogether. We have one of the most comprehensive repair services in Canada. You can come to us to solve both hardware and software problems related to your BlackBerry handset.
Why choose Wireless Warehouse
We are proud of our excellent service quality and known for our unerring eye for detail so that when your phone is repaired by us, you can be sure of an excellent job done.
- Transparency in quotes for servicing and all kinds of repairs
- All handsets repaired by us carry a warranty of 90 days
- All repairs are of the highest quality and meet manufacturer’s criteria
- We use only genuine components and parts approved by the manufacturer
Scope of fixing
We can fix most problems including:
- Replacement of the screen if it is smashed or damaged beyond local repair
- Damage due to water or liquid splash
- Damage due to the phone casings being broken after hard impact
We will do all that is needed so that you can get your Blackberry back in your hands as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if the repair stops working?
We’ll gladly offer an exchange if our repair isn’t working, up to 90 days
What if you can't fix my device?
We won’t charge you for the repair, but there may be a small bench fee (for us looking at the device)
What if you don't have a part in-store?
We will get in touch with our OEM suppliers to get the part for you as soon as we can. Orders come in each week, so you won’t wait for long.
When do I pay?
You pay when it’s picked up. For mail-in repairs, you pay after we quote your price.
Will the repair void my carrier warranty?
Yes. If you’re still covered under your carrier’s warranty, our repair would void their warranty.
Will my data remain secure?
Yes. We may ask for a passcode on the device so we can test things but we guarantee the safety of your data.