A lot of people have been asking about whether or not the Mac Book Pro will give more value to money or if they should wait out the new one coming in 2018.
Our answer: Purchase now, or purchase later, it would not matter.
Mac Book Pro has been a staple in all work related industries. We have always love and trusted the system of Apple and it has never failed us. We know how the system works and how protected the files are. Cloud issues aside, it is important to keep a keen eye on the specs and whether waiting for the latest version is actually worth it.
The Rumor Mill
According to rumors, we should expect to see the same specifications on the new Mac book Pro. We have seen a lot of people try and spread out leakages about the new version but we should all know better and we should all see if those leaks are the real thing.
The piecemeal changes on the past versions of the Mac book gives us either one of two things: Apple may stick to the old piecemeal changes or Apple may surprise us. Either way, there is really no sense in holding out a purchase if you really need the unit now. After all, your work would not wait for you.
The 2017 Mac Book Pro
The 2017 Mac Book Pro is all about the stronger processor and the faster RAM. Otherwise, everything else is the same. Granted that the battery life could use a little improving and there is a learning curve on how the keyboard works, a lot of Apple fans have really fallen in love with the latest version to date.
Unfortunately, the price is still true to the Apple way of pricing so some people would rather hold off on purchasing and look at whether the next one would be better. We get it, we just do not see the point to it.
As somewhat experts in the field, we really advise the purchases to really think about whether it is time to purchase or not. Unless the need is already there, you can always hold off on the purchase to see if the specifications of the latest one would be.
Whether you purchase the Mac book pro now or later, it would not matter as there is probably nothing much that would change. Of course, you can always call us out if this prediction is wrong.
The Safe Side
The safe side is this: since the updated release is said to be on June 2018, that is just 4 months from now. Wait it out and compared the specs as soon as the new one arrives. You are shelling out more than a thousand dollars so we do think that as long as you can wait, you should try to do that so you stay safe.