Get a chance to win a $100 Spago Gift Card for Mother’s Day! Check out the giveaway details down below to see how you can:
Official Rules and Regulations
- Agreement: These rules govern the Wireless Warehouse Mother’s Day Spago giveaway 2017 Contest (the “Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. This Contest is subject to all applicable Canadian Federal, Provincial, and Municipal Laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law. The act of entering the Contest constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Contest rules.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins at May 8, 2017 and ends at May 13, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
- Eligibility: The Contest is only open to legal residents of the Province of Ontario who are eighteen (18) years or older and are living within fifty (50) miles (80km) of the municipal limits of the City of Windsor at the start of the Contest Period (each an “Entrant”). Employees and immediate family members (including those with whom they are domiciled) of Wireless Warehouse are not eligible to enter the Contest. Determinations of the Contest eligibility shall be made in the sole discretion of the Wireless Warehouse. Limit of one (1) entry per person during the duration the Contest Period.
- HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. There are two (2) ways to enter the contest:
- Entry Ballot: During the Contest Period after your purchase of the “Mother’s Day Bundle”, you will be given an entry ballot. Fill out the ballot with all the required information (a valid email address will be required) and this will result to one (1) entry. Each entrant may use only one (1) email address to enter the contest. There is a limit of one (1) Entry Code Entry per person during the Contest period.
- Survey: During the Contest Period, access the Contest survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QBKJFTR , and simply finish the survey, resulting in (1) entry. Each Entrant may use only one (1) email address to enter the Contest. There is a limit of one (1) Survey Entry per person during the Contest period.
- Winner Selection: The potential winners will be chosen by random draw from among all eligible Entries received during the Contest Period on Mother’s Day, May 14, 2017. The draw will take place at the main office of Wireless Warehouse, located at 310 Hanna St. E, Windsor, Ontario, N8X 3N2. Each potential winner will be contacted by telephone or email by a representative of Wireless Warehouse, and must reply within twenty-four (24) hours to maintain eligibility. In order to be eligible to win, the potential winner must correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid. If any potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, or incorrectly answers the skill-testing question posed by Wireless Warehouse, their Entry will be declared null and void, and Wireless Warehouse reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select at random, another eligible Entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible Entry.
- Prizes: There is one (1) prize to be won, consisting of a $100 gift card to Spago Ristorante and Pizzeria – Worth CAD$100
- Claiming the Prize: The prizes will have to be picked up at the Wireless Warehouse Repair Center nearest to the Entrant. If a potential winner fails to claim her prize, such potential winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and Wireless Warehouse reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select another potential winner using the method described above. Wireless Warehouse shall not be responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen prizes, or for strikes or errors.
- Indemnity: By participating in this Contest, you agree to defend, and hold harmless Wireless Warehouse from any and all damages, injuries, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, liabilities or losses of any kind (including but not limited to lawyers’ fees) arising our of or relating to your participation in the Contest, your receipt or use of any prize; your violation of any term of these Contest rules, or your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
- Privacy and Publicity Rights: By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to allow Wireless Warehouse the right to use their name, biographical information, image, photos, and/or likeness and statements for programming, promotion, trade, commercial, advertising, and publicity purposes in connection with this Contest, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including but not limited to on television, video, the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review, or approval, and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. We use your personal information to administer this Contest, including contacting, announcing, and promoting prize winners.
- Governing Law: The Contest shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where applicable by law. Wireless Warehouse reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable, and are not convertible to cash. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. Wireless Warehouse shall not be liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries, inability to process entries, or any errors, damages, or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical issues or failures on any website or software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error, personal injury, or property damage incurred by any Contest.