Wireless Warehouse – Your IT Department’s Best Friend
With the evolution of technologies and integration of wireless telecom in the business scenario, the responsibilities of the IT department have increased. They are required to manage the technical aspects of multiple and diverse devices, provide employees a secure and integrated IT infrastructure, so as to increase their productivity and help them meet their work goals and enables business to keep costs down. When wireless devices like employees’ smartphones break down, the IT department need a reliable and comprehensive business cell phone sale and repair service. It works with the IT department of a business to create comprehensive and integrated connectivity solutions. Here is how:
Serving All types of Businesses and Industries – Irrespective of their Size and Budget
Wireless Warehouse caters to businesses and institutions of all sizes: small to medium sized businesses and enterprise clients. It serves hundreds of business clients ranging from diverse industries like health, hospitality, transportation, insurance providers, dealer agents, agriculture and farming, education, etc. Besides businesses, Wireless Warehouse provides customized connectivity solutions to schools, institutions and government agencies. Whether your network has 10 devices or 1800, Wireless Warehouse can accommodate all your connectivity needs easily.
Wireless Warehouse – the Single Source for Multi Faceted Connectivity Needs
Wireless Warehouse understands that the IT needs support at different levels. Sometimes they need to provide new phones to employees to help them stay in touch with their business contacts. At other times, the existing phones and desktops breakdown and they need repair services. There are times when the existing phones of the employees need upgrade or smart accessories to maintain connectivity and improve productivity. Wireless Warehouse is your one-stop solution for all these diverse needs:
- It has the latest range of unlocked businesses phones such as GSM (3G, 4G, and LTE+), IDEN and two-way radios.
- Besides new phones, it also has refurbished phones.
- Furthermore, it stocks as many as 5,000 accessories and parts that can help in optimizing the features of a business’ existing phones.
- Moreover, if the business need repair services for its wireless devices as well as desktops, the IT department doesn’t need to call different repair services. Wireless Warehouse provides dependable repair services for smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even Gaming Consoles.
- Wireless Warehouse helps the IT department in boosting and maintaining the security of the information assets of the company through Blackberry phones and encryption services and safe deletion of data during recycling.
- If a business isn’t satisfied with an existing carrier and plan, Wireless Warehouse can help in unlocking, flashing and programming the existing phones and helps it in finding better service provider.
Conservation of Time, Resources and Money
A single source solution like Wireless Warehouse helps in saving time and energy of the IT department and the resources of the business. Here is how:
- Purchase of new or furnished parts, accessories, and repair services requires calling multiple service providers; however, at Wireless Warehouse, you get all these services under one roof.
- Priority customer service to regular business customers ensures preferential and quicker service.
- The guaranteed repair services help a business reconnect with its contact ASAP, as early as within 72 hours.
- Meanwhile, one’s phones get repaired; Wireless Warehouse can provide you loaner as well as replacement phones, thus, helping you save down time.
- New and refurbished phones, accessories and parts are all available at wholesale prices instead of retail, so the IT department can upgrade multiple departments of the business while conserving costs.
- Free shipping and volume discounts enable businesses to get what they want at lower prices.
- IT can recycle and trade in old devices and help the organization recover assets.
- Wireless Warehouse gives recommendations to businesses to conserve and optimize their telecom resources through implementation of Mobile Data Management (MDM).
Want new phones without spending a lot? Damaged phones or tablets? PC broke down?
Need bulk repairs? Need accessories to protect and optimize the existing phones? Want data security for employees’ devices?
No matter what is the problem, Wireless Warehouse is your single source for all these issues. You can find repairs, replacement parts & accessories all under one roof and help your business stay connected.